Copelouzos Group is the principal shareholder of INTERBUS S.A., an innovative Greek company which specialises in the field of out-of-home advertising in Public Transport Modes, Airport areas and terminals.
In 2007 Interbus took the strategic decision to focus exclusively on the field of advertising in Public Transport Modes, creating step-by-step one of the most prominent and effective advertising networks in Greece for advertising companies and commercial brands. Constantly striving to provide new solutions in cutting edge, high quality and innovative services Interbus moves forward by reinforcing its digital advertising media, creating an infrastructure for digital events and experiences for consumers. Since 2018 the company develops a digital signage network, installing digital screens and providing advertising services in WiFi networks, expanding in new areas displaying significant activity by the public.
Interbus is widely recognized as the only company in Greece that offers its clients the ability to advertise in all Public Transport Modes networks (urban / interurban and track based modes, as well as airports) by creating a new market of modern and effective advertising media, both print and digital, addressed to advertisers, media shops and advertising agencies.
Interbus offers its clients the opportunity to address the consumers and promote their message in high activity public areas, by addressing:
- 30.000.000 visitors a year using 14 Greek regional airports managed by FRAPORT GREECE S.A..
- 24.140.000 visitors a year using Athens International Airport “Eleftherios Venizelos”.
- 913.000 people a year using the facilities of Hygeia Group.
Interbus, through forming stable and successful collaborations with the Greek Public Transport Modes operators (participating in public tendering procedures) and healthcare organisations:
- Owns the exclusive rights to manage the advertising places of Athens International Airport “Eleftherios Venizelos”.
- Owns the exclusive rights to manage the advertising places of the 14 Greek regional airports managed by FRAPORT GREECE S.A., namely Thessaloniki, Mykonos, Santorini, Rhodes, Chania, Kavala, Aktio, Corfu, Kefalonia, Zakynthos, Mytilene, Samos, Kos and Skiathos, which collectively welcome 50 million visitors a year.
- Owns the exclusive rights to manage the advertising sites of OSY S.A. city buses in Athens.
- Owns the exclusive rights to manage the advertising sites of OASTH S.A. city buses in Thessaloniki.
- Carries out the majority of the advertising activity in track based Public Transport Modes (Athens Metro-Athens Tram) in the designated areas inside the trains and the tram wagons, as well as the designated areas and billboards located at the metro and tram stations.
- Owns the exclusive rights to manage the advertising sites of KTEL Attikis interurban buses.
- Owns the exclusive rights to manage the advertising sites of “Makedonia” intercity buses station in Thessaloniki.
- Maintains and constantly expands a network of managing and carrying out advertising campaigns at urban and intercity buses all across Greece.
- Owns the exclusive rights to manage the advertisements showcased in the digital signage network at the medical facilities of Hygeia Group.